01 Dec 2016
Have you ever had a regretful experience with a contractor who did work on your home? Hopefully not—but those of you who have, know that it is very upsetting. Here are a few tips on how to find the right roofing contractor for your home:
- License and Insurance- Always make sure that the company you’re working with is licensed and insured. A reputable company will provide proof of license and insurance documents upon request. It is equally important that all of these are up to date. For example, our documents are posted here on our website for you to view.
- Pricing- Don’t choose your contractor just because the price is unbeatable. Any company that has overhead and proper insurance, has to price accordingly to cover these costs. You get what you pay for and you may end up paying more later if the job isn’t done correctly.
- Job Details- Always make sure that you receive a written estimate before work is started. The estimate should list all job details and pricing for you to sign off on. At ONEWAY ROOFING, every customer receives a FREE estimate.
- Research- Always do your research when choosing a Roofer. Make sure they have multiple worthy reviews and have satisfactory ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
Your money and time is valuable, so don’t give it to a company who doesn’t think so.
02 Aug 2016
Do you have a home project to do list that you’d love to complete but can’t seem to get around to it? Don’t worry, you’re not the only one. While thinking of this subject I came across a few pointers that could help you put your mind to your little—or BIG home projects.
Make yourself a reasonable date on your calendar to get your project started. Being patient will give you time to prepare and ensure that you get it done right! Everything turns out better when you are patient. Don’t forget to mark off your accomplished tasks along the way!
- Save the date! Make yourself a reasonable date on your calendar to get your project started. Being patient will give you time to prepare and ensure that you get it done right! Everything turns out better when you are patient. Don’t forget to mark off your accomplished tasks along the way!
- Save up! With your to do list in mind, it would be a great idea to save up some extra funds for your project until it’s time to get started. Who knows if there’s some aspect of your project that you didn’t know to include. Now you’re covered!
- Research! Make sure to search around for the best bargains. If you need contracted work then check reviews for the most reputable companies in your area ensuring that your investment is worth it.
- Have fun! Keeping up your home can be so much fun as long as it’s done the right way. Besides, why not have a beautiful home to go with your beautiful roof!
Thank you for reading our tips and remember to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any Florida roofing questions.
-Colleen, ONEWAY ROOFING
Roof leaks are one of the major problems that can occur to the roof. However, it is difficult to detect the exact location of the leak and fix it, because the place where the water is dripping from is not always the source of the leak. The leak may have occurred somewhere else. By identifying areas that are prone to developing problems, steps can be taken that will prevent roof problems cost effectively.
Sometimes it happens when the temperature falls below the freezing point, the roof appears to leak. However in reality, it might actually not be leaking. What happens is that when the warm air inside gets in contact with the cold exterior of the house or when the cold air leaks through the building’s exterior skin.
The problem usually occurs when there is inadequate vapor retarder or air barrier on the ceiling or walls. Cold areas above the insulation in joist cavities or attic spaces must be vented and this serves the purpose of fixing the issue. If natural ventilation is difficult or too expensive, technicians can install a fan that moves moist air out of the cold space.
One way roofing is a West Palm Beach based company and has a flawless customer satisfaction history since 1995. We believe that there is only one way to do a job, the right way. Our crews are made up of experienced roofers who commit to following our high standard of quality. Everything is done the right way the first time, making sure you get the highest possible quality thus extending the life of your roof to its maximum potential.