WE SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CALL AFTER HURRICANE MATTHEW HITS
Should Hurricane Matthew hit Palm Beach, then ONEWAY ROOFING should be your first call. Here is why:
1. We need to install a tarp. Your roof is the most important part of your home. It protects your family, your home structure, your furniture, and all your valuables. Installing a tarp is the first step of protection after the storm.
2. Your roof needs an inspection immediately following a storm. Whether Hurricane Matthew decides to hit head-on or not, the strong winds can cause significant damage to your roof.
3. You need to report any damage to your insurance carrier immediately following an inspection. The good news is…
4. We are insurance experts. Our owners, Mike Poole and Tony Lanzone, came to South Florida after Hurricane Charlie. They were originally “storm chasers” from the Midwest who wanted to help in the storm crisis of 2004. Hurricane Charlie was followed by Francis and Gene. Do you remember the damage those CAT 2 hurricanes caused back then? Mike and Tony have been handling insurance claims for roofing damage for over twenty years. Mike fell in love with beautiful Palm Beach and refused to go back to the Midwest. So, he moved his family and launched ONEWAY ROOFING.
5. Both Mike and Tony are passionate about helping families in their time of need and have fully trained their staff to handle crisis situations when it comes to the most important part of a home: the roof.