We are looking for outstanding and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Senior Roofer + Crew
Mission: There is only ONEWAY and that is the RIGHT WAY! ® Our mission is the same inside and outside the company, meaning that our employees must live up to the same standard. The Roofer will be a exclusive employee and will work alongside a roofing team to prepare/repair any roofing needs. Expert knowledge of tile, metal, shingle, wood shake, and flat roofs is vital for consideration.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, and operates ethically. Speaks professionally and truthfully with respect to homeowners and co-workers.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Work Ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard.
- Willingness to learn and follow strict roofing and safety codes set by the State of Florida.
- Team player that can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Must be familiar with different roof types (tile, metal, shingle, wood shake, modified/flat, TPO, etc).
- Ability to climb ladders, scaffolding, or utility/telephone poles.
- 2+ years of experience as a roofer is required.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of citizenship is required.
Roofing Project Estimator
Mission: There is only ONEWAY and that is the RIGHT WAY! ® Our mission is the same inside and outside the company, meaning that our employees must live up to the same standard. The Estimator will be a exclusive employee and will work alongside our team members to inspect roofs and prepare repair/replacement estimates and contracts for our clients. The Estimator must be a service-minded sales professional who is ready to jump into a fast paced industry with unlimited potential.
The ideal candidate will need to be a motivated self-starter geared towards a high energy, fast paced sales environment. Our company offers a number of resources such as company generated leads, appointment setters, and networking club memberships. We are looking for someone with the drive to learn a proven sales model and use these resources to the fullest. Experience and roofing knowledge is required.
- Highly Motivated Self-starter
- Team oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of roofing sales experience preferred
- Honesty and integrity
- Willingness to generate own leads through door knocking and networking
Our company fully believes that our sales force is the foundation of our company and business model; that’s why we are always looking for the best people to represent us with honesty and integrity. If that’s you, we would love to speak with you further!
Part-time and full-time positions available. Apply by email or visit our office for an application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.